Best Comfort Height Toilets – Make the Best Decision In 2020
Do you experience difficulty standing from a low position whenever you use your toilet?
Are you looking to get a recommended comfortable toilet for your family's disable, or senior members?
Then, a comfort height toilet can be your best bet.
Here are Top 4 Comfort Height Toilets on The Market
Below, you'll find a list of 4 best comfort height toilets that continues outsell any other products available. This guarantees that no matter which right height toilet you choose from our list, you'll enjoy a great long-term investment.
On this page, you'll also find a toilet buying guide you need to quickly make the right decision on which right-height toilet to get.
Table of Contents
- 1 Top 4 Comfort Height Toilet Reviews 2020
- 1.1 1. Best Overall – American Standard 2988.101.020
- 1.2 2. Best Value – KOHLER Kelston comfort height toilet K-3754-0
- 1.3 3. Best Performance – KOHLER Cimarron Elongated Comfort Height Toilet K-3589-0
- 1.4 4. Best Design – Kohler K-3933-0 Memoirs Comfort Height
- 2 What is a comfort height toilet?
- 3 Advantages of Comfort Height Toilet
- 4 Disadvantages of Comfort Height Toilet
- 5 Best Comfort Height Toilet Buying Guide – How to Pick the Right One
- 6 Conclusion
Top 4 Comfort Height Toilet Reviews 2020
1. Best Overall – American Standard 2988.101.020
"An exceptional design to keep things looking simple; great performance and reliability"
We start our reviews with American Standard 2988.101.020 comfort height round toilet. We consider it the best overall comfort height toilet available due to its smarter and water efficient design and wide range of features- all at a relatively reasonable price-point for most consumers.
With American standard Cadet 3 Right Height toilet in your home, you can now enjoy the more reliable one-flush performance. The Cadet 3 flushing system offers high performance with fewer clogs. The flush is powerful, fast and the cleaning is impressive. It can handle 1,000 grams of solid waste in a single flush.
Additionally, it features an extra-side (3-inch opening) flush valve that let more water to enter the bowl quickly for a cleaner flush. No worry, it won't distort or warp like ordinary flappers. Furthermore, the fully glazed, larger siphon trapway helps to prevent clogging.
When it comes to design, this bad boy comes with a very useful design. Its flat sides prevent dirt accumulation. What's more, the EverClean surface of the tanks and bowls resists the growth of odor and stain causing bacteria, mold and mildew. Its PowerWash rim scrubs the bowl with each flush helping you to keep it clean all the time, reducing the frequent use of toilet cleaning products.
Finally, thanks to its special water-efficient design. This unit uses a mere 1.8 gallons of water per flush. This amount of water is 20% less than any standard 1.6 gallons/ flush toilet uses. So, Cadet 3 water efficient toilet is environment-friendly and cost-efficient too.
Just as you'd expect, this American Standard toilet is available with an elongated front or round front to choose from. The Cadet 3 is certainly built to last, coming with a generous five-year warranty for added peace of mind.
Maybe a bit pricier than others, but this is a high-quality unit and worth it.
- Smart gravity design
- Cadet 3 flushing system
- Permanent everclean surface
- 3-inch, chemical-resistant flush valve
- Fully glazed, 2-1/8-inch siphon trapway
- Top mount slow-close seat and coverEnter your text here...
- Stronger, more reliable flush
- Water efficient, cost-effective
- Easy to clean and stays cleaner longer
- Small seat opening
2. Best Value – KOHLER Kelston comfort height toilet K-3754-0
"Simple styling, yet very attractive, nothing but the best!!"
Next, we have this comfort height toilet from the most popular brand KOHLER. Introducing the versatile and classic two-piece work of art, K-3754-0 Kelston boasts of one of the most powerful flushes.
Thanks to the innovative AquaPiston flush technology that creates a smooth, consistent water flow to the bowl from all sides, offering you a very powerful, quick, and plug-free flush. The flush is remarkably quiet for its power.
What's more, the light-touch flush needs a lower actuation force than a flapper. That means, there is less chance for a short flush. Not to mention, it'll make it easier for someone who is handicapped or someone with arthritis who may not have full use of their hands to flush the toilet.
The K-3754-0 gives you superior levels of comfort. The chair-height seating makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults and disabled people, not a hassle for younger users too.
This two-piece toilet brings elegance and warmth to your bathroom. Its elegant, clean, versatile design makes it an excellent choice for any contemporary or rustic bathrooms. This toilet features an elongated bowl. Additionally, the transitional, clean aesthetic bowl offers style and added comfort.
Finally, it's available in a wide range of colors to give you plenty of choices in this regard.
- Transitional, clean, elongated bowl
- Chair-height seating
- Light-touch, quiet flush
- Aquapiston Flush Technology
- 1.6 gallons per flush (GPF)
- Left-Hand Trip Lever
- Elegant, versatile design
- Extraordinary bulk flushing power
- Leak free performance
- Super comfortable height
- Robust and elegant finish
- Seat and supply line not included.
- Some users complained that the top lid does not fit snugly on the top of the unit.
3. Best Performance – KOHLER Cimarron Elongated Comfort Height Toilet K-3589-0
"Versatile design with the high-powered flush performance"
The Cimarron line of toilets now defines pure performance. Cimarron seamlessly blends high-end design with innovative technology. The design of the Cimarron family of toilets compliments a wide array of taste and styles. And this Kohler Cimarron K-3589-0 Comfort Height Toilet is no different.
If you're looking for the best performance comfort height toilet with great style, great looking and perfect height, this Kohler K-3589-0 Cimarron is second to none.
Firstly, K-3589-0 comes with versatile design along with the high-powered flush performance. This two-piece classic style toilet design blends any contemporary or traditional décor. Its easy curves complement a variety of bathroom fittings.
Secondly, inaugurates with Class Five flushing technology, it delivers outstanding bulk flushing. Patented AquaPiston canister allows water to flow into the bowl from all sides, creating a more powerful, effective and plug-free flush. The flush is sufficient to remove waste with just one use.
It offers the greatest accessibility and ease of use. The chair-height seating makes sitting down and standing easier. Additionally, compact elongated-shape bowl offers added comfort while occupying the less, allowing easier access to the area around the toilet.
This Kohler toilet incorporates a smart design for quicker installation. Professionals and DIYers alike will appreciate its DryLock fast install system designed to make no-leak installation fast and hassle-free.
What more do you expect from a comfort height best toilet?
- Two-piece configuration
- Classic design
- Elongated toilet bowl
- Aquapiston technology
- 1.6 GPF toilet tank
- Drylock fast install system
- High-powered, efficient performance
- Easy to install
- Outstanding bulk flushing
- Best-in-class bowl cleanliness
- Comfortable and easy to use
- Guaranteed leak-free performance
- Great water saving
- Hassle-free, quick installation
- It doesn't include a wax ring or replacement hold down bolts.
4. Best Design – Kohler K-3933-0 Memoirs Comfort Height
“Classic configuration, looking just as distinguished as functional"
When it comes to an ideal solution for smaller baths and powder rooms, there is truly only one type of design you can trust. The K-3933-0 Memoirs round-front bowl design comfort height toilet is a luxury series product of the Memoirs collection, of Kohler Toilet Brand.
K-3933-0 features elegant architectural look with Stately design. The Two-piece configuration and round-front bowl design make it perfect for areas with limited space. It also coordinates with other products in the Memoirs collection with Stately design.
The Kohler Memoirs Stately K 3933-0 offers ease of use. Its chair height seating boasts the superior levels of comfort for most adults.
This unit features a powerful gravity flush with AquaPiston technology for a well- rounded and all-sided flush. AquaPiston system lets water to flow into the bowl at 360-degrees that means from all sides (360 degrees), that increases the power and effectiveness of the flush.
K-3933-0 is one of the most water saving toilet. With excellent water conservation capabilities (Only using 1.28 GPF), this bad boy won't waste even a drop of water. It uses 20 percent less water than the current standard 1.6-gallon toilets, still maintaining superior performance.
This top rated toilet also includes polished chrome standard left-hand trip lever.
- Round-front bowl
- Chair-height seating
- Polished chrome left-hand trip lever
- Aquapiston flushing technology
- Durable canister design
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf)
- 2-1/8-inch glazed trapway
- Elegant architectural look
- Two-piece configuration
- Water-saving flush performance
- Good looking and very functional
- Bulk flushing performance
- Best-in-class cleanliness
- It doesn’t include seat and supply.
What is a comfort height toilet?
Different manufacturers have a different name for it.
- KOHLER calls it a comfort height toilet.
- American Standard calls it the right height toilet
- TOTO calls it universal height toilet and.
Toilet height is measured from the ground up that means from the floor to the top of the toilet seat. Height may vary noticeably. Most often, toilet heights fall 15 to 19-inch from floor to seat. Standard toilet height is lower than the 17-inch.
On the other hand, comfort height (also called chair height) toilet tends to be around two inches taller than usual.
Comfort height = the bowl height + the toilet seat height
The height of the comfort height toilet matches the height of the ADA-complaint toilets. So, this type of toilet is also known as ADA toilet (Americans with Disabilities Act).
Comfort height toilets are also sometimes called "tall toilets" as this type of toilet not only make people feel at ease on their bathroom time but also ensure sitting down and standing up relatively straight forward.
Comfort height toilets have become the most common choice nowadays. This type of toilet is great for senior, or people with disabilities and mobility issues as the added height make getting on and off easier.
Advantages of Comfort Height Toilet
Why the need for a comfort height toilet? Does the two-inch additional height of a comfort height make a big difference?
Of course, there are some significant advantages to using a comfort height toilet. While the main application for right height toilets may seem like they are ideal for businesses with public bathrooms or hospitals, they actually have a very widespread benefit for homeowners.
- Comfort height toilet offers the same height as ADA-compliant toilets
- Chair height makes standing and sitting easier. It helps the disabled people to make a huge difference in the quality of their life.
- The extra height of a comfort height toilet alleviates the inconvenience for those with some injury or disability to use the facility.
- Good for the knees and back and can offer real advantages to taller folks. Best for the seniors who feel difficulties in getting up and down from a standard seat, and for those who have hip and knees problems.
- Same brands comfort height toilets cost relatively less.
Disadvantages of Comfort Height Toilet
Let's be honest to mention the downsides of comfort height toilets.
Comfort height isn't comfortable for everyone.
Some disadvantages are -
- The chair-like posture inhibits natural functioning, can increase the likelihood of constipation and they are less efficient in cleansing your bowels.
- This type of toilet is too high for normal height folks. If there are small children or you're short, a comfort height toilet may not be your right choice.
- Due to raising height, the children and short user's both leg and feet dangle from the toilet and won't flat on the floor while seated which may cause loss of circulation.
Best Comfort Height Toilet Buying Guide – How to Pick the Right One
You're undoubtedly looking for the perfect comfort height toilet for your home. Here are a few factors that you should consider while making a choice. It'll help you along the way.
Deciding on Your Ideal Toilet Height
First, take into consideration the height of your family members and whether anyone has physical needs (age, disabilities, etc.). Your family members may be of different height, so it can become tough to choose the right height toilet. But it's vitally essential that you choose a toilet height that will strike a compromise between the needs of all members.
Keep in mind that the toilet you'll choose must let you use it with ease and without a problem. Moreover, it should allow you comfortably rest both of your feet flat on the floor while seated.
Performance and flushing Technology
Comfort height toilets mainly come with two flushing technologies- the gravity-flush systems and the pressure-assisted flush systems. The pressure-assisted system tends to be noisier and more expensive.
On the other hand, the gravity-flush system tends to be quieter and requires less maintenance than the former system. Some top toilet brands also offer toilets with dual flush options. Decide on the flushing options that will allow you to conserve water without sacrificing performance. No matter what brand, style, type, or features you choose, in the end, the only thing that matters is how well the toilet actually does the job.
Toilet bowls shape
You'll find toilet bowls in two different shapes- a round shape and elongated (oval) shape. Round toilet bowls are great for space savings and tend to be less expensive. Elongated toilet bowls offer increased comfort. Choose the perfect bowl-shape that match to your bathroom.
Some models don't include toilet seats. If you need to purchase the toilet seat separately, choose a seat that will complement the style and color of both your bathroom and toilet. For round-bowl toilet make sure to buy a round toilet seat. If your toilet has an elongated bowl, buy an elongated toilet seat.
Hope, this list of the best comfort height toilets is exactly what you're looking for.
All the above reviewed right height toilets are best in their classes for ease of use, efficiency, performance, functionality and of course in terms of PRICE.
Certainly, you won't go wrong purchasing any of these bad boys!